With offices across Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire, including Lincoln, Grimsby and Hull, our professional and caring solicitors can help.
Employment Law Solicitors
At Bridge McFarland LLP, we are a top-ranked specialist employment practice offering pragmatic and commercial employment law advice to businesses to help them meet their objectives, working alongside our clients to become an integral part of their team.
Our specialist employment law team have many decades of experience advising on the full range of employment law issues.
However, at the heart of everything we do is you – the team’s main focus is how we can best help our clients run their businesses.
Employment Law Expertise
We have a highly skilled and qualified team of employment lawyers with many years of experience resolving some of the most difficult workplace disputes. We specialise in contracts & staff handbooks, dispute resolution, exit packages, litigation, and TUPE, and we are committed to providing excellent service and value for money.
Areas in which we can provide expert advice and representation include:
- General advisory work – this is the core of our workload, and we advise on the full range of employment issues from recruitment, contracts/policies, retention, issues which arise during the employment relationship, discrimination, whistleblowing and termination of employment.
- Settlement of disputes – we can help clients settle disputes in a timely and cost-effective way, avoiding the need for costly litigation.
- Employment Litigation – we represent clients in the Employment Tribunal, defending claims from staff.
- Restructuring and organisational change – we help our clients to carefully plan and implement such changes, including large scale redundancies and varying terms and conditions of employment.
- Executives – we advise on all aspects of senior executive engagements, including recruitment, drafting of service agreements, restrictive covenants, complex bonus schemes and termination strategies.
- Transactional work and outsourcing – including the impact of the TUPE regulations.
- Contracts and policies/procedures – we advise on and draft all employment related documentation, including employment terms and conditions, staff handbooks, service agreements and bonus schemes.
- Management and HR Training – we provide training to our clients on the full range of employment issues, including grievance and disciplinary processes and managing sickness absence.
Bridge McFarland LLP is an established law firm with a highly regarded reputation, and we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. For further information about our fees, please click on the link below. Please note that our fees and disbursements are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Get in touch with our Employment Law team today
Do you need legal advice about Employment Law? Contact any of our offices today or call 0800 987 8800.
Bridge McFarland LLP is an established law firm with a highly regarded reputation, and we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. For further information about our fees, please click on the link below. Please note that our fees and disbursements are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. Click here for our transparent costs.
Employment Law Frequently Asked Questions
Our Employment Law Team
Our Employment Law Team
How can we help?
What our clients say
“Excellent service from start to finish, quick response to questions and queries. Highly recommend and would use again.”
“Used these solicitors before and have always been helpful, polite and easy to talk to always explained things when [I didn’t] understand.”
“Excellent service and feedback particularly from Evie Shaw.”
“Brilliant service. Debbie and her team always kept me updated. Emails were always answered immediately. I will definitely recommend to others and use them again.”