With offices across Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire, including Lincoln, Grimsby and Hull, our professional and caring solicitors can help.
Lawyer Negligence Solicitors
However, if a solicitor or barrister fails in their duty, and if you believe you have suffered financially because of their negligence or poor advice, you may be able to make a professional negligence claim.
At Bridge McFarland LLP, we can offer support and advice if you have been let down by a legal representative, guiding you through the process of making a lawyer negligence claim.
Do you require legal advice concerning legal services negligence? Speak to the team of specialist solicitors at Bridge McFarland LLP today at 0800 987 8800.
Claims Against Solicitors
Our partner-led team specialist professional negligence solicitors can advise you in claims relating to:
- Medical negligence and personal injury claims, including under-settled claims
- Wills, trusts and probate
- Commercial and civil disputes
- Divorce and family matters
- Employment claims
- Commercial contracts, business sales and other corporate transactions
Common examples of negligence by lawyers include: –
- Missing limitation dates or court deadlines
- Under-settling compensation claims for personal injury or medical negligence
- Causing claims to be struck out by the court
- Failing to advise correctly on the sale or purchase of property or concerning joint ownership
- Mistakes in Will drafting or the administration of estates in accordance with the wishes of the deceased
- Failing to advise appropriately or to protect your position concerning costs
- Not following instructions
- Giving incorrect advice
- Not acting in your best interests
In many cases, we will act on a No Win, No Fee basis (subject to acceptance). Contact us for a free, confidential, no-obligation assessment of your claim.
Our Professional Negligence Solicitors Lincolnshire
Our professional negligence solicitors are experienced dispute resolution lawyers and members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA).
Our partner-led team has a proven track record of success and will always give you clear and straightforward advice. We aim to settle your claim as soon as possible and are experts in mediation and all other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Most claims are settled without the need for court proceedings, but where this is not possible, our professional negligence solicitors are experienced and formidable litigators.
Get in touch with our Professional Negligence Lawyers today
Funding for Professional Negligence claims
In appropriate cases, we will share the risk with you through flexible and innovative funding arrangements, including:
- Conditional fee agreements (CFAs) (also known as “no win, no fee” agreements)
- Discounted CFAs (also known as “no win, low fee” agreements)
- Fixed and capped fees
- Competitive hourly rate charges
- Legal expenses (“after-the-event” or “ATE”) insurance to cover the risk of having to pay costs to the other side (and your own expenses) if your claim is unsuccessful
- Disbursement funding for expenses such as court fees and expert’s fees
If a claim is suitable for funding by a full CFA with ATE legal expenses insurance and a disbursement funding loan, it will involve no up-front costs to you, and you will have nothing to pay if the claim is unsuccessful.
We will discuss these options for funding your case.
Professional Neligence Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help?
What our clients say
“Excellent service from start to finish, quick response to questions and queries. Highly recommend and would use again.”
“Used these solicitors before and have always been helpful, polite and easy to talk to always explained things when [I didn’t] understand.”
“Excellent service and feedback particularly from Evie Shaw.”
“Brilliant service. Debbie and her team always kept me updated. Emails were always answered immediately. I will definitely recommend to others and use them again.”