This is a dual role to assist with both commercial and residential property matters.
You will be the first point of contact for clients, attending in person or on the telephone. Other key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and updating all relevant client information.
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents to a high standard which may include the use of audio transcription.
- Using initiative to progress files within the limits of his/her own ability and under supervision.
- Opening and closing electronic files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for despatch.
- Administrative and organisational duties.
- Have a high level of confidentiality.
- Have an in depth understanding of a support role in a legal department or similar setting.
- Competent typing ability.
- Excellent IT Skills with working knowledge of all MS applications.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a law firm or within a similar environment.
This is a full-time permanent position and is based at our Market Rasen office. Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary
- Discount scheme with Bridge McFarland Benefits Hub
- Cash plan which enables cash back on items such as dental appointments, optical appointments and many more (following successful completion of your probation period)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme