Leading regional law firm seeks new talent to join the fast-paced, dynamic commercial property team.
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our exceptional team at Bridge McFarland LLP. Work on diverse cases and advise clients on Commercial Property matters.
The role offers significant opportunities and career growth in an enjoyable and fulfilling working environment.
Start your new career journey now.
- Manage own caseload.
- Advise on Commercial Property matters, including property sales and purchases, landlord-tenant matters, refinancing, and more.
- Qualified Solicitor or equivalent
- High confidentiality and organisational skills
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Team player with the ability to build client relationships
- Competitive salary and benefits
Bridge McFarland LLP is always looking to develop new talent. If you believe you can contribute to our firm, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value people who are truly prepared to go the extra mile to help our clients.