We have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic HR Manager to join our exceptional team at Bridge McFarland LLP. This is a full-time role based at our Lincoln office but you will be expected to travel to other branches.
We welcome applications from those looking to move to the next level in their HR career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working in an HR role
- Be able to demonstrate strong administrative and organisational skills
- Manage and co-ordinate recruitment
- Manage and co-ordinate the firm’s performance management, including the appraisal process
- Manage and update the Firm’s HR Portal – CezanneHR
- Manage and update the Firm’s HR policies and procedures
- Be an integral part of the Senior Management Team
- A welcoming place to work with a great team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Discounted legal services in some areas
Bridge McFarland LLP is always looking to develop new talent. If you believe you can contribute to our firm, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.